Monday, July 6, 2009

Catching Up and Getting Ready

Whoa!!! So I think I'm all caught up on blogging now! We've done a lot in the last month! J and I are getting ready to head out on our anniversary trip this weekend. We'll be gone for 8 days!!! We have NEVER left our kids this long and I'm a little nervous but also so excited! We'll be heading down to the Keys and then we're going to hit Disney a couple of days at the end. We really wanted to go to Epcot with no children. I'm sure this will be hard since Disney is our family vacation spot but we are excited to just stroll around with no strollers, no autograph books, no bags full of snacks, and no schedule. I really can't even imagine not flying with kids. My kids are excellent travelers but part of that is because there are activities, snacks, drinks, blankies, and any other necessities packed. The thought of reading or talking to my husband on a flight is crazy to me!!! J and I never get to sit with each other when we fly much less talk!When J and I got married we actually cancelled the honeymoon at last minute since we had just got our apartment 3 days prior and we wanted that week to settle in. This was a decision I have never regretted and we had so much fun taking that money we saved and buying all new furnishings for the house. Now we get to go on this amazing trip. God has blessed us beyond what we ever thought imaginable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment