Sunday, June 29, 2008
One of my favorite dresses, the red apple jumper. When I see this I think of going back to school in the fall.
Our last bowl of fresh picked strawberries. This is long gone.
The gigantic Clifford that looks over the kids as they read in the play room.
Every child needs a bright red fire truck. This one makes the sound effects and everything.
Some of my love's red ties. These are some of my favorites on him.
Star Hooks adorned with Blake's favorite hat, Little League medal, and his new pull over
Red flower petals that adorn our dining room table for every Shabbat meal in the summer
Scrapbook with cherished memories.
The flag that hangs above the white board in the school room.
New containers to organize school supplies for the 2008/2009 school year. I love planning and getting excited about the fun things to come.
Friday, June 27, 2008
1. Your "I will never give up." attitude. When you were a baby this was wearing on me but now I'm seeing the fruit of it.
2. Your blond curly hair.
3. The fact that you are such a girly girl and a tom boy all at the same time. Not too many girls I know go hunting for frogs with the boys wearing a pink dress with bow to match.
4. The way you like your back tickled.
5. The fact that you tell me you never want to get married because you want to live with mommy and daddy forever. I have a feeling this feeling won't last for long.
6. Your love for shopping---especially for shoes. You are a girl after my own heart.
7. Your excitement about learning and doing school.
8. Your stories.
9. The way you love your brother and new sister.
10. Because I can't sum up everything I love about you in ten ways and couldn't in a million either.
When did she get so big? I don't think she has an ounce of baby fat left on her and no more baby belly.
Here is the next pro-surfer in the making. Baby feet in the sand. Nothing is cuter.
Liah was so excited to get her pic taken with Curious George but when it came to her turn she got a little scared so she needed Daddy to go up with her.
Liah going down the rocket ship slide.
Blake with Spiderman. We also got to see one of the bat mobiles.
Blake spent almost an hour drawing his own superheros.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Blake took this one of Josh and I. Hannah came with us to the wedding and was the perfect baby. It was fun to see all of Josh's old friends from high school.
The next day we went to Trader Joe's for mommy and had lunch at Earl of Sandwich for daddy. This is Josh's favorite sandwich place but unfortunately he only gets it when we go to Indy or to Disney.
The kids love staying in a hotel. Here they are right before check out. It was a great trip and it gave me the itch to live in a bigger city. Josh does not feel the same. When we head to San Francisco in the fall maybe he will have a change of heart.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Doesn't it look like she's saying,"The crying worked. I got my way." I love her open mouthed, toothless smiles.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Hannah thought it was a little chilly for a June evening.
Josh trying to fill the box up before the baby started to cry.
Liah in a sea of strawberry bushes.
Blake showing off what he thought was the perfect berry.
Time to go home and make some more biscuits for strawberry shortcake.
About 3 weeks until we'll be out picking berries again----Blueberries that is.