Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Are Family

Is this not just the cutest bunch you've ever seen? I LOVE this picture and still think it's a miracle it turned out so well. You would never know that just minutes before it was total mayhem. I always wish at these "appear to be the perfect children posing for the perfect picture" times there would be a video camera rolling to capture that mayhem. It would make for a great laugh. I do think this bunch is pretty darn near perfect but I may be a little bias.


H was absolutely obsessed with baby C and wanted to be holding him constantly.



While all the guys played some disc golf the girls and the kids played at the playground one day.



Some of us didn't have enough energy for the entire visit.




While others made up for it.

B is not only a great big brother but he has taken on the responsibility as oldest cousin quite well. While at the playground he reminded me of a herding dog rounding up his sheep. I'm not quite sure what we would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment