Saturday, June 9, 2012

I FEEL HUGE!!!!!

I'm blaming it on the summer heat.  But I'm not sure if that is completely the culprit.  This pregnancy I feel H.U.G.E!!!!  I think part of the problem is I go to my closet and see all of my cute summer clothes........and know that unless I want to be one of those women who lets the world see their huge belly those clothes will more than likely stay on those hangers for the ENTIRE summer.  Just for the record, I do not think it is ever attractive to have your big pregnant belly sticking out.  I think another problem is I did a ton of ab work before I became pregnant and am now feeling the pain from it.  I guess I should say feeling all my hard work rip apart with every movement, kick, and flip.  But I can't wait until I can start working out like normal again and I can hope that we will be heading to either Florida or California this winter so I can take those favorite summer clothes off the hangers before next summer arrives.  And that concludes this pregnancy rant.  Sometimes it's good to let those frustrations out.  At least I know that it is always worth it in the end. {smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment