Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tradition

Curly Bear and I had a chance to head out just the two of us and see Fiddler on the Roof with my parents and sisters for my moms birthday. It was a fabulous show and even though it didn't end until 11pm Curly Bear was on the edge of her seat the entire time. Fiddler is one of our families favorites and we can probably sing every song in the show. At one point I had to touch Curly Bear on the shoulder and tell her to quit dancing. She didn't even realize she was doing it! While we were there I remembered the two of us going to see My Little Pony Live right before Cuddlebug was born. It made me sad to think how much bigger my Curly Bear is in just that three year period. Everyone had a fabulous time and thankfully Lovebird behaved herself and took a bottle for daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment