Friday, February 4, 2011

I am out of here!

So Prince Charming had to go out of town for a few days for business. It was weird to not have him here during the day but the time seemed to fly by thankfully. There were library trips, movies watched, popcorn by bowlfuls consumed, and always a special treat before bed. I always find that if I focus on fun things to do at home it always makes the time that daddy is away easier. Considering this was the first time in seven months he has had to travel I can't complain much. When we were getting ready to go pick him up at the airport Cuddlebug came down with her bag packed. She had packed it herself and was all ready to go and see Mickey Mouse again because according to her he is missing her dearly. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this one will live in Florida at some point in her life as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment