Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 months

Lovebird is two months old and I don't want to believe it. She has gone from fussy most of the time to very content in what seems like overnight. Don't get me wrong, she still has her fussy moments but who doesn't? She weighed in at 11lbs 2oz at her check. Which is hilarious to me because she just now is starting to outgrow her newborn clothes and the 0-3 month attire is finally not humongous on her. I'm not quite sure where she is hiding that 11lbs! She has started pushing herself up during tummy time. That is when she isn't protesting tummy time. She is also the girl of a million expressions just like her older sister.

She can go from the frowny face........(This one is especially for you Liz. I know how much you love the frowny face.)

.......to the content face........

.......to the all out smile in a matter of seconds.
B.W. almost always brings a smile though with his silly faces. She adores her brother so.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that frown!!! Those two littlest can make the best frown in the world! I know they are feeling sad, but it makes me smile every time I see it....it really should be on the front of a car! :)

    ReplyDelete