Friday, September 28, 2012

Mom Can be Fun Too!!!

So I was feeling like Daddy was getting to have all the fun and go out to breakfast with each kid and so I decided to take each of the kids out on my own. Now it's much harder for me to get out with only one kid during work hours so I have to be a little more creative. I also didn't want to bring the baby which makes it that much more difficult to plan.
Curly Bear got to be the first.  We went to Charming Charlies to pick up a gift for Aunt K and do some of our own shopping and then it was off for some FroYo.
Cuddlebug and I headed to Target to pick out a new backpack and then........FroYo.  Do you notice a common theme yet?  We went at night which made the trip back home a little chilly.  Five minutes into the drive Cuddlebug asked if we could put the top up on the car because she was too cold.  I still haven't taken the other two out.  I'm going to try to make that happen this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment