Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ostrom Women are Relentless

All the Ostrom girls had a great time at the Joyce Meyer Women's Conference. Hannah did great as long as we were standing up so I had a great workout holding her through the 4 sessions. Did I mention that each session was at least 3 hours long. Not only did we get to hear messages from Creflo Dollar, Lisa Bevere, and of course Joyce we also got to worship with Hillsong which was even more amazing than I thought it would be. We are already registered for next years conference. I can't wait and it will be nice to not be trucking a baby around with me. Next year it will be Melodie trucking a baby around. The Lord showed me many things during this conference and I'm excited to have some new perspective on what Josh and I are being called to do at this moment.

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to one of Joyce's Women's conferences! I know it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had such a great time at the conference! I'm actually the community director at JMM and I just wanted to say thanks for joining us this year! (and next!) If you're interested I've posted some of the highlight videos on our youtube page (www.youtube.com/joycemeyerministries) as well as some pictures on our Facebook fan page (Joyce Meyer Ministries) Thanks again for sharing and celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for yesterday. I needed to hear what you were saying. I'll let you know what we find out.

    ReplyDelete