Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Competitive Spirit and Kicking Off Tabernacles

To kick off celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles we decided to go have Family Night outdoors. It was so nice outside and we knew that it could be the last few nice days. We went to play Putt-Putt golf.


Josh and I have always been very competitive so naturally mini golf is no different. I feel as though I should have been given a handicap since I could barely see over Hannah's head. Hannah did enjoy watching the ball roll down the green.


This hardly looks like a fair game to me.:)
This is the perfected one hand drag made famous by Liah.

Josh did win. I did beat Blake but not by much. He did get a hole in one which he was very excited about. After the game we went back home and had a special meal to celebrate Tabernacles.





No comments:

Post a Comment