Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I think it's amazing

Sometimes you just find those things that make you wonder "How did God do it?". If you have a weak stomach you may want to quit reading now!

This morning as I was throwing up my 5 strawberries I had just eaten I couldn't help but be amazed at how little I put into my body and how much can come back out. This has always baffled me. I remember about a year ago Blake had a little stomach bug. He seriously ate 3 bites of chicken noodle soup and the mess that I was cleaning up about 5 minutes later took 2 full size towels. God made our bodies so unique and crazy!

OK I better stop talking about throwing up or I'll have to go up to the bathroom again. I am past that much awaited 12 week mark in pregnancy and I'm still sooo queasy. I feel my energy coming back but my stomach hasn't decided to cooperate. Each day I tell myself "Tomorrow is the DAY!" That day has to be coming, right???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment Kristine! This would have been a fun party to invite all of Noah's friends to, but I just physically could not do a party that big this year. He has very few boys in our family that he can play with and who could be knights with him, but we still had medieval fun.

    ReplyDelete