Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sign of Summer: One Moulting Dog

This spring it has been SOOOOO nice to not be messing with Mosheh's disgusting ear like last spring!!! I know that some may think we are absolutely insane for spending that kind of money on a surgery for a pet.........but it was worth every penny!!! He is now much happier and definitely smells much better. Last spring when Mosheh started losing A TON of fur I thought it was due to the awful infection and all the antibiotics.
Nope. That was just normal spring shedding for him. Or as we say, "He's moulting." You can literally pull out handfuls of hair at a time. This week I've been spending 30 minutes a day pulling out fur in hopes that I can give him a bath soon without needing a plumber afterwards. Even though I have hairballs all over my house and I'm vacuuming at least twice a day.......I love him. And he knows it. Have you ever seen a 65lb dog think they are a lap dog? There is some upcoming news on the pet front in our house. Stay tuned..........

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I reread that title...I thought it said One Mounting Dog! :) Glad he is Molting and not Mounting! By the way, you don't need to post this comment. :)

    ReplyDelete