Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Happenings

So after we got back from Disney we got sick. Some of us were really sick. B was in bed for the first 11 days of being home. He was by far the worst. Right when we got back J finished the kids playground.
Here are the kids swinging for the first time on it. Everyone is still not feeling well but I wanted to get some of the germs out of the house so I let them play outside for about ten minutes or until someone started having an uncontrollable coughing fit. Whichever came first. I was so thankful when everyone was healthy again.

Yes I know I'm posting beach pictures in my fall post. That's how amazing our weather had been. We started beach nights in May and ended them in October. Mosheh was finally healed up from his ear surgery so he could join us.



So the kids weren't suppose to get too wet. Yeah, that didn't happen.

Mosheh found my huge belly to be a great shade from the sun.

We made a trip to the pumpkin patch. L was very proud that she had picked the biggest pumpkin.

H took a looooong time to decide this year.

I think this is the pumpkin that B picked for Mosheh who was waiting for us in the car.
The kids were all decked out in their republican garb for Election day.

We also made it back to Thistleberry Farms. We made it the whole way through the trivia corn maze this year which was a huge accomplishment for us!

I really think we need a jumping pillow in our backyard.

Even H tried it this year.

This big slide was also a hit.

So I think I'm finally caught up!!! I can now post about our most exciting 2010 news! Hmmm......what could it be............

No comments:

Post a Comment