Thursday, April 16, 2009

Toothless

So B lost both front teeth within 3 days of each other. The first was a victim to a piece of corn on the cob and the other fell out after B hit his mouth on the end of J and my bed. It was loose so it wasn't like he really knocked it out. Now I know I used to work in a dental office and I have assisted with many teeth being pulled. But for some reason I don't seem to handle my own child loosing teeth. For a week B loved to come up to me and push his VERY loose tooth out at me and it would just completely gross me out. He thought it was hilarious. L also didn't handle B losing his front teeth well. The first one came out during Shabbat meal and L cried for 10 minutes because she thought B looked like a monster.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Bronwen is just the opposite, she is just fascinated and will come up to me "wiggling" one of her teeth saying, "I have a loose tooth Mama!"
    I have never handled loosing teeth well - starting with my own. My worst nightmares are of my teeth just shattering and falling out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete