Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Not Giving Up and Book Review

So I have been trying to put together a slide show of our Disney trip to music and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm hoping Josh will be able to help me in the next couple of days. He said it was more complicated than it should be. I'm not going to give up!!! I was wanting to post that before I did any other blogging but because I don't know when it will be done I will just post it when it is.


Now onto the Book Review..............

I've never been one who is into fiction as an adult. When I was younger I loved reading it but as an adult I just haven't. Some days I get only a couple of Bible verses read and I've always said,"I'm not going to be reading something else if I can't even get in good Bible reading time." Well I've heard about the book "Redeeming Love" for quite awhile from some different people and I finally decided to get it from the library. I made a 2009 book list and I wanted to try to include at least one fiction and this was the one. IT WAS AMAZING!!! This book gave the best picture of God's grace, mercy, love, obedience,.......I could go on and on. I will definitely buy this book down the road and read it again. It is a must read.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. That book was awesome! I read it while I was nursing Jaden all day long when he was little. I read it in 2 days!! I recommend her series The Mark of the Lion as well. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete