Wednesday, February 20, 2008

10 weeks to go!!!

Well on Monday I went to my last monthly Drs visit. I will now be going every 2 weeks and then on to the weekly. Things are looking good. We still can't figure out which way the baby is laying and will have an ultrasound in 6 weeks if this is still the case. I do not want to have a c-section and am praying that the baby will be in the right position.

Now I know that 10 weeeks doesn't seem like a long time but I feel so uncomfortable now this seems like forever to me. I'm not sure if it's because the baby's in a weird position but this time things feel much different. I know the Lord will get me through but sometimes I look at my stomach and think "How can I make it for 10 MORE WEEKS?". I'm sure I'll start feeling better when the nice spring weather comes. I CAN NOT TAKE SNOW AND COLD MUCH LONGER.:)

1 comment:

  1. Kristine-

    I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading it.

    Hang in there! Keep taking care of yourself and let life happen. It won't be long before you can put your sandals back on. :)

    Pamm

    ReplyDelete