Sunday, December 5, 2010

We're in the Double Digits

I can't believe B is in the double digits. For his 10th birthday he asked for a Galapagos Islands cake. I can always count on him to stretch my cake decorating abilities. We had a nice relaxing day and then we had church at night. It was our joint fellowship with the other home church so we met at The Post. Could you get a better spot for a 10 year old boy to spend his birthday?!?! After service and the meal the kids along with the dads played basketball and dodge ball in the gym. There were also pool tables and other fun activities. It was a great time.
While it didn't come out the way I had exactly planned I think it's pretty good considering I had about four hours sleep and had about an hour to decorate it before the baby had to nurse again. B loved it and that's all that mattered.
Happy Birthday B!

No comments:

Post a Comment