Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning Fun


New pajamas are always a great way to end the Christmas Eve festivities. Because of grandma being sick we stayed home all day Christmas Eve and Christmas day. It was relaxing but felt weird.


I know this picture is blurry but I thought it was hilarious that Mosheh beat all the kids down.

The kids love giving each other presents. I think that is what causes the most excitement of the morning. B couldn't wait for L to open her pink Hexbug she wanted.

H received this Angelina Ballerina from B, L, and S.

Mosheh enjoyed his special treats.

The kids giving daddy his gifts from them.

Do I look as tired as I felt? I think I do. My best Christmas gift was a wonderful, uninterrupted nap after gift opening.

H loved handing out the gifts.

"Mommy, I got a Hexbug too!!!"

We could barely tear B away from his new Star Wars book to open the rest of his gifts.

It was a great and relaxing morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment